[Website in construction]
The 13th Linguistic Landscape Workshop
7-9 September 2022
Conference theme: “Semiotic landscapes in educational spaces”
The annual Linguistic Landscape Workshop is the leading international meeting for interdisciplinary research on language in public space.
The 13th Linguistic Landscape Workshop (LL13) will take place from 7-9 September 2022 at Universität Hamburg, Germany.
We currently envisage an on-site event in Hamburg. Streaming possibilities for keynotes and selected sessions are considered, subject to technical feasibility.
Please use ConfToolPro to submit your abstract or panel proposal: https://www.conftool.pro/ll13-2022/
- Deadline for panel proposals: 31 January 2022
- Notifications of panel acceptance: 20 February 2022
- Deadline for abstract submission: 1 March 2022
- Notifications of abstract acceptance: 15 April 2022
- Registration: Starting May 2022